15000 USD mes
hace más de 60 días
Construction Management including:
• Constructability design review
• Site establishment design
• Management of subcontractors & vendors
• Supervision and coaching of own team including areas managers, safety, quality, logistics and other involved parties.
• Coordination with Client ‘s team
• Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly site reports
• Local Authority management during the submissions, inspections and final acceptance
• Establishing and follow up of the overall EHS plan
• Lead a Team of Area Site Mangers, Field Engineers for the CSA, Mechanical, Electrical, Process Equipment, Automation Systems. You will be in charge of site team organization and scope of work assignments, resource and machine planning.
• Set up all necessary Site Infrastructure and coordinate the work between all disciplines, vendors, subcontractors, Client & local authorities
• Preparation, leading and reporting of relevant construction meetings
• Responsible for Reporting and site documentation
• Develop plans with Schedulers, vendors, subcontractors and follow up of the detailed construction schedule
• Finalize with the Area managers and Field Engineers the testing and commissioning plans and execute the work on site for the individual Systems and equipment in cooperation with the Subcontractors, Client and the Authorities.
Experience in Construction Management on various industrial projects.
Demonstrated leadership skills and competency
Previous experience working in a team environment
Professional interpersonal and communication skills